There are currently no offerings available. Request Private Training
If you already have programming experience with Scala and want to understand its advanced features, this two-day course is for you. It is designed to help developers fully understand topics such as advanced object-functional programming, the power of Scala’s type system, implicits, etc. The course also covers how to leverage these features to create well-designed libraries or DSLs utilizing proven best practices.
Students should bring their own laptop with Java 6 or higher installed.
After attending this course you should:
- understand all aspects of the object-functional approach
- know and be able to apply advanced features of Scala’s type system
- fully understand implicits and type classes
- be confident to create libraries and DSLs with Scala
- Short recap of important basics
- Object-functional programming in depth
- Mastering the type system
- Explicitly implicit
- Internal DSLs
- Custom Scala collections
A basic knowledge of Scala as covered in the “Fast Track to Scala” course with at least two months practical experience in developing with Scala.
Request Private Training
* These fields are required.