Agile Software Development
What is Agile Software Development?
Agile software development approaches eschew traditional ‘waterfall’ development lifecycles for more dynamic, targeted and efficient practices. Some agile development teams release weekly or bi-weekly updates to the software under development, others pair developers together to improve both quality and productivity, and management methods such as scrum can help teams work together by providing a framework for managing and resolving day-to-day issues and tasks.
How does Chariot use Agile?
Chariot realizes that every customer has a different tolerance for change. Where appropriate, we can craft a development methodology that best fits your organization’s style and maximizes your efficiency.
What are the benefits to me?
Agile methodologies can help your organization:
- Build software your customers actually need by vetting requirements during the entire development lifecycle
- Improve your software quality by releasing software on a regular basis
- Improve communication between team members by implementing an agile project management program such as Scrum
How can Chariot help us get more “agile”?
- Chariot can perform a development methodology assessment, recommending achievable changes based on your needs
- Chariot developers work very well on an agile development team, and can help organizations new to agile improve their processes.
Chariot can tune your team’s development processes by adding continuous integration, reviewing and enhancing version control, documentation facilities, and code review processes.