When Chariot Solutions was formed in 2002, it was on the premise that an exceptional group of Java experts could create a different sort of regional consulting firm. Chariot established an organization devoted solely to Java and open source, with a full-time staff of senior level software architects. The firm has instilled a culture that values strong collaboration amongst consultants and clients, constant professional development, and a clear understanding of how technology and business work together. The group is also committed to mentoring others in the Java community and sharing knowledge.
But what separates Chariot Solutions most from other firms in Philadelphia is our consistent project success. There are not many firms that can legitimately claim near-perfect client satisfaction. We can.
Read on to see how our architects have used their understanding of business environments and their extensive knowledge of Java and open source to craft solutions for each of these companies.
- Chariot Turns iPhones into Wallets
- Outsourced Data Center
- A Large Investment Management Company
- Nationwide Multi-Media Distributor
- SOA Lab: A Use Case Implemented in Sun Java CAPS
- SOA Prototyping: Avoiding Pitfalls
- Storeroom Solutions, Inc.
- Mattingly Foods
- JBoss Enterprise Application Server For Pennsylvania State Police