SpringSource Training - Core Spring Developer Training/Certification
Location - Chariot - Philadelphia
Date(s) - Mon May 7 - Thu May 10
Note: This class runs from Monday to Thursday.
This is a four-day, intensive introduction to the Spring framework, and is recommended if you are planning on achieving the Core Spring developer certification. Not just a dry rehashing of slides, we cover in-depth all aspects of working with Spring, and will field questions from our students. Our trainers are certified Spring developers and have developed with Spring on many engagements.
Each attendee gets a free voucher to take the Core Spring Developer certification test.
- Strong knowledge of Java
- Comfortable working in an IDE
- Knowledge of Java EE Concepts such as Servlets, JMS, JDBC, desired.
Day 1 – Spring Framework Fundamentals
- Introduction to Spring
- Using Spring to configure an application
- Understanding the bean life-cycle
- Simplifying application configuration
- Annotation-based dependency injection
- Testing a Spring-based application
Day 2 – Effective Middle-Tier Architecture
- Adding behavior to an application using aspects
- Introducing data access with Spring
- Simplifying JDBC-based data access
- Driving database transactions in a Spring environment
Day 3 – Implementing Enterprise Information Connectivity
- Introducing object-to-relational mapping (ORM)
- Getting started with Hibernate in a Spring environment
- Effective web application architecture
- Getting started with Spring MVC
- RESTful web services with Spring MVC
Day 4 – Integration with Enterprise Services
- Securing web applications with Spring Security
- Understanding Spring’s remoting framework
- Simplifying message applications with Spring JMS
- Adding manageability to an application with Spring JMX
Registration has closed. Please check for other dates or send us a request for private training.
Course DetailsList Price: $2,400.00
Number of Days: 4
All Course DatesTotal # of events: 1
Tue Aug 6 - 4 days