Looking to get a quote for a project? Or simply ask a question?
Fill out the form below, and we’ll get back to you right away.
* These fields are required.
Address & Info
Chariot is located just outside of Philadelphia, less than 1/4 mile from exit 339 of the PA Turnpike. We are also accessible via Amtrak/SEPTA, which makes traveling by rail easy – just take Amtrak to Philadelphia, and the SEPTA Lansdale/Doylestown Line to Fort Washington.
Easy access to our building is available via the main entrance, located facing Pennsylvania Avenue. Take the elevator to the second floor. Parking is free and located around the side of the building, with an entrance on Commerce Drive.
515 Pennsylvania Avenue, Suite 202
Fort Washington, PA 19034
Directions by Automobile
Easy access to Chariot is available via the East/West Pennsylvania Turnpike or via Route 309, both of which have stops for Fort Washington. These directions assume you are heading northbound on Pennsylvania Avenue just after the Turnpike and Route 309 off-ramps.
- Shortly after the Turnpike / Route 309 ramps, take a right onto Commerce Drive. (There is one traffic light before Commerce if exiting via the Turnpike).
- Make a right at the first entrance to the parking lot. Our building is on the corner of Commerce Drive and Pennsylvania Avenue.
- Walk around to the front of the building, facing Pennsylvania Avenue, to enter. Take the elevator to the 2nd floor. Our entrance is just outside the elevator and to the right.
Directions by Train
Chariot and the local hotels are a 5-10 minute walk from the Fort Washington stop on the SEPTA Lansdale/Doylestown line. New York, downtown Philadelphia or Washington DC residents can get here without driving.
- Take Amtrak to the Philadelphia 30th Street Station stop
- Follow signs inside the Amtrak station to the SEPTA Regional Rail lines (this will be on the opposite side of the train station from the shopping center).
- Take the Lansdale/Doylestown regional rail line. You may purchase your ticket in advance in the SEPTA ticket booths, or pay cash on the train. See schedule available online.
- Depart the train at the Fort Washington stop. Walk up the hill to the main street (Pennsylvania Avenue) and turn right – this leads you to both the Holiday Inn and the Hilton Garden Inn, both located less than one mile from the station. More information on the Fort Washington stop available online.