Don’t miss the 14th annual Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise conference (ETE), hosted in Philly by Chariot Solutions. ETE is one of the largest gatherings of developers in the mid-Atlantic and is well known for convening the leaders of the open source community to teach, talk, and explore how new technologies are changing software development.
The conference boasts world-famous speakers giving concrete, practical demos of the latest technologies. Many of them invented the technology they’re speaking about. Also lots of core committers to major FOSS projects. But we also highlight technologists who are using these technologies in working environments.
“The top developers and engineers in the field will impart their wisdom and offer tools for the future of software,” said Tracey Welson-Rossman, ETE Co-Chair and CMO at Chariot Solutions. “The lineup of expert speakers and informative sessions is impressive. The conference attracts a wide range of participants, from startups to major industry players like Google and Shopify.”
Here’s a chance to learn from the best, and hang out with them in a small intimate setting (capped at ~500 attendees). ETE is where many of our attendees first became interested in things like Cloud Computing, Angular, React, Vue, Ajax, NoSQL, SPAs, PWAs, Virtual/Augmented Reality, Big Data, Internet of Things (IoT), AI, Machine Learning, Serverless, Android, Mobile Web, iPhone, Python, HTML5, Scala, and RWD (Responsive Web Design).
- Date: Tuesday, April 14th – Wednesday, April 15th
- Venue: Philadelphia Marriott Old City (Previously known as Society Hill Sheraton)
One Dock St (2nd & Walnut)
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Cost: $450 for both days (Early Bird pricing in effect until February 15th)
Notable confirmed experts speaking at this year’s event include:
- Keynote: Nancy Coblenz, OG Rebel & CEO at Rebel Role Model
- Keynote: Adina Halter, Sr. Principal Engineering Architect for Accessibility, Comcast
- Chris Baglieri, SVP Engineering at Blackfynn
- Etienne Caron, Developer at Shopify
- Steve Boak, VP of Product Design at Datadog
- Theo Schlossnagle, Founder & CTO at Circonus
- Julia Kastner, VP of Product at Neuroflow
- Austin Rochford, Chief Data Scientist at Kibo Commerce
- Josh Suereth, Staff Software Engineer at Google
- Ken Rimple, Director of Training and Mentoring Services at Chariot Solutions