Date: May 14, 2020
Time: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Join RIoT for a virtual event focused on overcoming challenges in development, testing, and launch during social distancing. Tune in to hear how companies are tackling the challenges of development when all the stakeholders can’t be in the same room, how vendors brought into a product’s development pivot to meet the needs from a virtual seat at the table, and what technology challenges lie ahead.
- Gilles Philion, Director of Sales, Nemko Canada Inc.
- Richard Shevelow, CEO, PICA Product Development and Affiliates
- Michael Laut, CEO & Founder, Laut Design
- Chris Lamb, CTO, Device Solutions
- Aaron Mulder, CTO, Chariot Solutions
- Amber Cobb, Director of Partnership, RIoT