Guiding our teams through the pandemic
Join us for this free webinar.
For many of us, work has become not just about working remotely… but about how abrupt the transition was for our industry to become almost fully remote. And not simply remote, but isolated; no coffee shops, no co-working spaces, no lunch meetings, no in-person events, etc.
Designing and building products in this new world is not just about figuring out the tools and processes that will allow us to manage our work. It’s also about understanding the mental and emotional toll this shift has had on all of us and exploring how we may cope. It’s about sharing ideas and learning from the perspectives of our peers.
In this series, we aim to foster a community of learning and sharing among the best and brightest product and design leaders around. Come listen in and add your voice to the conversation.
- Date: May 6, 2020
- Time: Noon to 1PM EST
- Cost: Free, but registration is required
- Pete Fleming, Head of Product & UX, Chariot Solutions – Design / Product
- Paul Haupt, Director of UX, ADT
- Laura Freeman, Director of Product, Barstool Sportsbook
- Maggie Bosak, Director, IoT Technical Product Management, MachineQ