ETE returns for its 12th year in April 2019. From the press release…
Chariot Solutions, a leading enterprise application and mobile development consulting firm, has announced the return of its Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise (ETE) Conference for 2019. ETE will be held on April 23rd and 24th 2019, from 9AM-5PM at the Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel. The return of ETE after a one-year layoff marks the 12th edition of the Mid-Atlantic’s premier developer’s conference.
“ETE has always brought the developer community together, and we’re excited for it’s return in 2019,” said Tracey Welson-Rossman, ETE Co-Chair and CMO at Chariot Solutions. “The Philadelphia tech community continues to grow, so it only makes sense that ETE has a larger local focus going forward. ETE prides itself on having the best topics and speakers, and we’ve got some great speakers already lined up, with more to come.”
Notable confirmed experts speaking at this year’s event include:
- Chris Baglieri, SVP Engineering at Blackfynn
- Monica Beckwith, Java VM performance architect at Arm
- Don Coleman, CIO Chariot Solutions
- Jon Ellis, co-founder DataStax
- Richard Feldman, author Elm in Action
- Jessica Kerr, lead engineer Atomist
- Dan Koch, CTO Tune
- Brian LeRoux, co-founder Begin
- Leemay Nassery, senior engineering manager at Comcast
- Ifeoma Okereke, senior software engineer Weight Watchers
Sponsors for the 2019 Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise Conference include The Meet Group, Pinnacle 21, and Atomist. Early bird registration is now open, and attendees who sign up before February 15, 2019 can save $185 on a two-day ticket by registering early on the ETE site.