January 11, 2021 (Philadelphia) – Chariot Solutions, a leading enterprise application and mobile development consulting firm, presents the 15th annual Emerging Technologies for The Enterprise (ETE) Conference on May 4-6, 2021. The Mid-Atlantic’s premier developer conference is virtual for a second year, and will be a pre-event to the start of Philly Tech Week, organized by Technically Philly.
Alan Kay, a pioneer of Object Oriented Programming and the Graphical User Interface, is a 2021 Keynote.
ETE is one of the largest gatherings of developers in the Mid-Atlantic, and is now easily accessible to developers across the country. Well known for convening the leaders of the open source community to teach and talk, participants explore how new technologies change software development.
“The top developers and engineers in the field impart their wisdom and offer tools for the future of software,” said Tracey Welson-Rossman, ETE Co-Chair and CMO at Chariot Solutions. “The lineup of expert speakers and informative sessions is impressive. Our committee is excited to have Alan Kay because he is one of the fathers of modern computing. He’s equally influential on consumers of software and on those who work in the field.”
Notable experts speaking at this year’s event:
- Keynote: Angie Jones, Principal Developer Advocate, Applitools
- Brian Goetz, Java Language Architect, Oracle
- Leemay Nassery, Engineering Manager, Spotify
- Matthew Hawthorne, Engineer, Comcast
- David Nolen, Lead Developer, ClojureScript
- Nithya A. Ruff, Executive Director Open Source Program Office, Comcast
- Dr. Nicole Forsgren, VP of Research & Strategy, GitHub
- Matthew Plourde, Senior Data Scientist, Monetate
- Adam Tornhill, Author, Your Code as a Crime Scene and Software Design X-Rays
- Simon Wardley, creator of Wardley Mapping
About Chariot Solutions
Chariot Solutions is the Greater Philadelphia region’s top IT consulting firm, specializing in modern web application development, system integration, and mobile application development using the most innovative tools, languages and platforms – with a preference toward open source. Chariot consultants are some of the strongest software architects in the country, with deep technical expertise, industry knowledge and a genuine passion for software development. Chariot Solutions is the optimal partner to outsource technology from design through development, deployment and integration. Learn more about Chariot Solutions and the cool technology we create for clients, and visit the ETE website.