- Sim Card Hack exposes potentially – millions of phones, potentially. Here’s hoping our phones use Triple-DES encryption.
- Foundation -vs- Twitter Bootstrap – a good overview of both and their strengths. Great comments as well.
- Unix commands for data science That’s what i sed, unix util(s) for fun and profit, head to your couch, sit your tail down and grep the podcast for that stuff, isn’t that awk?
- Here’s a great title – GitHub Helps Clueless Coders Go Open Source – from Wired – most open source projects actually lack a clearly defined license. Zounds!
- Writing a simple script using Grunt to minify and concat your files – oh, and did we mention Yeoman, which uses Grunt and Bower to build full application stacks? Great for experimenting with Backbone, AngularJS, Ember, etc…
- Chariot Blog Corner – Rich Freedman – on Android Cursor options for SQLite databases – if you’re just getting going with SQLite and cursors, read up on this topic.
We’re brought to you by Chariot Solutions Education Services. Looking for training or team, one-on-one mentoring in Java, Spring, Grails, Tomcat/tc Server, Maven or another technology? Contact us, we’re here to help you learn.