Joel and Ken cover:
- A twitter conversation wherein Scala is bigger than COBOL for job hunters, but not bigger than Pizza Delivery
- Dzone – My Java EE 8 Wishlist
- 160 million credit cards hacked by “high tech” cyber criminal gang over the past decade.
Probably one of the most successful/destructive hacking groups ever.
Their main technique? Some kind of amazing new technology involving quantum physics and a Delorean?
No, SQL injection. Seriously.
- PhoneGap 3 is out – Blog article by Chariot’s Don Coleman.
Here’s a What’s new in PhoneGap 3.0 reference article by PhoneGap’s Brian LeRoux.
- Twillo and Redis – an incident with billing – always interesting to read war stories from ops…
- Patent Trolls gotcha down? How about Ask killing a patent due to prior art in 15 minutes flat
- Big Data gets into thorny areas of debate for guest workers