- We’ve always got great content on the Chariot blog, written by our developers: it’s got over 20 years of tech reviews, tutorials, and more.
- We’re hiring! If you’re a senior software engineer interested in working with bright, curious colleagues who love to share what they learn, consider joining our team. Open positions, benefits, and interview process can all be found here.
- We had a blast at our first Tech Training for Women event. If you missed the show, you can watch all the video content at this handy playlist.
- America’s first-ever ‘right to repair’ bill is approved by New York’s legislature
- The fallacy of premature optimization
- Lucid dreamers can participate in two-way dialogue with waking world, says new study
- Deno 1.27 is here
- Shopify purchases Remix.run, and we all wonder what comes next
- The HoloKit X Headset advances hands-free AR on iPhones
- BYOPM (bring your own password manager)
- Dennard scaling is gone, Amdahl’s Law is reaching its limit, and Moore’s Law is becoming difficult and expensive to follow. Chip design shifts as fundamental laws run out of steam
- The Carrington Event, the most intense geomagnetic storm in recorded history… and never miss another geomagnetic storm with SpaceWeather.com
Producer note: This episode took place on November 1st, 2022. This is a recording. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with all our new tech content.