Hello there, and welcome to April 1st. Still working on those screenshot URLs from our episode on Friday, but we do have the links from articles we spoke about in the podcast below.
- I bought a Mac. So sue me. | ZDNet – Hee hee, couldn’t resist. Yet another person who walked smack into becoming a mac convert. Welcome to the club, sir!
- Google Android 3.0 “Honeycomb”: Open source no more | ZDNet – Wait, umm… Is Honeycomb closed only to Google’s prime hardware partners, or is this something mis-understood? Or is it not ready to be replicated yet because it’s still too early? Is Google Applifying?
- Useful Bookmarklets for your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch Browser – We use this as a launching board for talking about productivity tools.
- Java Founder Gosling Joins Google – PCWorld Business Center – Fete Complete? (sic) James Gosling is hired at Google…
- Participants – Philly Tech Week – Concurrent with Philadelphia Emerging Tech – Technically Philly is running a “Philly Tech Week” with a lot of great sessions. Visit the site and see the events, from ETE to a day of MongoDB and much, much more. Chariot is a sponsor of Philly Tech Week and runs Philly Emerging Tech.
Have a great week.
Ken and Eric
The opinions expressed on our developer news show are wholly those of Eric and Ken, and not official statements from Chariot Solutions.