Ken and Joel wrap up the year with a bit of conversation about smart watches, whether you’re a user of tools or conversationalist with your code, and a number of other little ditties.
Join in on the conversation and post your comments – we’ve enabled commenting on our shows so go ahead. Or if social media is more of your thing, go ahead and click on the Twitter, Facebook or Google+ links to post your thoughts there.
- Digital Ocean's volume
destroyfeature doesn't scrub volume files by default when destroying them. Discussion helps to firm up reason for opposition, with good input and debate from Digital Ocean contributors as well as fog users/committers.
- Using AngularJS mocks to rapidly prototype without a working HTTP backend server – nifty trick and one that isn’t obvious…
- Are you an Apple developer with a subscription to developer.apple.com? If so, check it out – ‘tech talk’ tutorial videos available from Apple.
- Slightly older (November 1st) but this is a good starting guide to using GruntJS for your builds. Grunt JS Workflow Tutorial. From @iammerrick.
- Got a Nexus device with a lot of disk space and a hankering to hack? Ubuntu Dual Boot for Android is now available in preview. Ok, hackers with a phone you don't mind rooting and risking, go at it!
- Developers – Are you a tool user or conversationalist with your code? thnks to Dan Boikus – @danboykis for that one.