Today we welcome Jeff Labonski on the show to discuss this week’s developer news.
User group announcements:
- Philly PostgreSQL Meetup on June 4th – Replication Slots: The Game Changer
- I will be Speaking at the Scotch Plains Java User Group (of the ACGNJ) – Tuesday June 9th, 7:30PM – about ES6 now
- Wednesday June 17 – Philly New Tech meetup
- Saturday June 20th LibertyJS Conference – Impact Hub Philadelphia
- Tuesday June 23 – Don Coleman will be running a Bluetooth Low Energy workshop along with Alasdair Allen and Sandeep Mistry at Solid. Details can be found here
- And now let me introduce you to nodejs + iojs => the node foundation – The two will become one again
- Two months to go for Server 2003 EOL
- Here is the list of the top 5 new features in Java 9
- Analyzing Docker – over 30% of images have vulnerabilities
- Let’s concede defeat – Mobile Web cannot compete with Native
- Can you write a LISP Interpreter in < 200 lines of code? NO? She can!
- A committee horror – Kubuntu projectx lead asked to step down