Our development news episode today is brought to you by the letter ‘C’. C is for Cloud.
- Using gradlew (the Gradle Wrapper) for Easy Gradle Execution: http://mrhaki.blogspot.com/2010/05/gradle-goodness-use-gradlew-for-easy.html
- Cucumber, a brief overview: http://www.lostechies.com/blogs/joeydotnet/archive/2010/06/01/cucumber.aspx
- Using OpenID authentication on App Engine: http://blog.notdot.net/2010/05/Using-OpenID-authentication-on-App-Engine
- What’s a plugin-oriented architecture (Grails plugins and web slices): http://blog.springsource.com/2010/06/01/whats-a-plugin-oriented-architecture/
- Using SpringSource Tool Suite 2.3.3.M1 with Roo and GWT: http://blog.springsource.com/2010/06/02/using-springsource-tool-suite-2-3-3-m1-with-roo-and-gwt/
- The Self Destruct File: http://blog.obiefernandez.com/content/2010/05/the-selfdestruct-file.html
- Recording of Grails/Terracotta webinar… : http://dave-klein.blogspot.com/2010/05/recording-of-grails-terracotta-webinar.html
- Watch AS34J – ActionScript for Java Developers by James Ward: http://www.jamesward.com/2010/05/17/watch-as34j-actionscript-3-for-java-developers/
Upcoming Events @ Chariot:
- Hans Dockter on Gradle – Chariot Pizza and Beer night 6/11/2010 @ 5PM in Fort Washington, PA. It’s a twofer – we’re running this as a Philadelphia Groovy Grails User Group session as well. Details: http://www.phillygroovy.org/calendar/13662235/ hurry! Seating is limited to 25.
- Introduction to Maven and Maven Intermediate training at Chariot 6/15 & 6/16, 2010
- From Zero to Rails 3 – Rails training w/Engine Yard using pair programming and pair training techniques! Save $800 off the normal price for this one-time introductory offer.