Developer news segments are a weekly program, run by Chariot’s application developers and architects. This week we discuss PyCon 2010 with Eric Snyder.
Links can also be found on delicious.com at delicious.com/developernews/7
Submitting a news link? Just add one with the public tag ‘devnewsideas’ and we’ll try to incorporate it into the show.
Note: Sorry about the audio in this show – we need to set up better mics for a multi-guest recording…
Links for this show:
- PiCloud | Cloud Computing. Simplified.
- PyCon 2010 Videos
- Relative Popularity of languages in job market
- The Rails Upgrade Handbook
- Using a Codec in a Grails unit test
- Flex Performance on Mobile Devices
- An introduction to GPARS
- Building Portable RIAs with Flex and PDF
Thanks from Ken, Brent, Eric and Gordon!