Chariot’s Ken Rimple and Sujan Kapadia cover discuss selected dev news from the past week.
- Why do M1 Macs feel so fast?
- There a renewed Microsoft and Apple Rivalry over the Epic Games trial
- Scala 3 is here!
- Looks like a Chrome extension for Microsoft Authenticator wasn’t vetted properly
- Amazon’s Sidewalk mesh network is turned on by default… here’s how to turn it off
- A great series of Toptal articles on SQL indexes, explained. Part 1, Part 2, Part 3.
- Google I/O starts today (and it’s free!)
- Pair Programming: “The mortifying ordeal of pairing all day.” (Please don’t come after us, Pivotal)
- Let’s talk about state machines
- Lastly: we’re hiring here at Chariot Solutions! Browse our open positions, and consider joining our team.
This livestream took place on May 18, 2020 at noon. This is a recording. Subscribe to our YouTube channel and tune in every Tuesday at noon EST to hang out with the TechCast crew.