Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 42:06 — 38.5MB) | Embed
Ken Rimple and Sujan Kapadia are back for another TechChat Tuesday! This week’s episode includes topics like Tesla UX, Wordle, and why you may not want to upgrade to OS X 12.2 just yet.
- ETE is back for 2022! We’re virtual again this year, but don’t miss another great roster of speakers and content. Early bird tickets are only $150 until March 15th – register now.
- Chariot Solutions is hiring! We offer a culture of flexibility and trust, a focus on continual learning, and health benefits 100% paid, for you and your family, with zero deductible. We’re committed to the well-being of our employees — so if you’re a senior-level software, mobile, or data engineer, consider joining our team. Remote positions are available as well!
- We’ve always got great content on the Chariot blog, written by our developers. Tech reviews, tutorials, and more. Check out the latest here.
- Can we talk here? Wordle bought by the NY Times.
- PwnKit – a bug lurking for 12 years on Linux has notable consequences.
- Raspberry Pi CM4.
- How to really learn how something works.
- Usability problems IRL.
- Tesla’s UX has a potentially dangerous flaw.
- Node.js, now with that added fetch() feeling.
- Don’t upgrade to OS X 12.2 until they’ve worked out the Bluetooth battery bugs.
- Big problem in NPM land again – one developer’s move causes lots of pain.
Producer note: This episode took place on February 1st, 2022 at noon. This is a recording. Subscribe to our YouTube channel and tune in every other Tuesday at noon EST to hang out with the TechChat crew.