Ken Rimple and Sujan Kapadia are back for another TechChat Tuesday! This week’s episode includes topics like Tesla UX, Wordle, and why you may not want to upgrade to OS X 12.2 just yet.
- ETE is back for 2022! We’re virtual again this year, but don’t miss another great roster of speakers and content. Early bird tickets are only $150 until March 15th – register now.
- Chariot Solutions is hiring! We offer a culture of flexibility and trust, a focus on continual learning, and health benefits 100% paid, for you and your family, with zero deductible. We’re committed to the well-being of our employees — so if you’re a senior-level software, mobile, or data engineer, consider joining our team. Remote positions are available as well!
- We’ve always got great content on the Chariot blog, written by our developers. Tech reviews, tutorials, and more. Check out the latest here.
- Can we talk here? Wordle bought by the NY Times.
- PwnKit – a bug lurking for 12 years on Linux has notable consequences.
- Raspberry Pi CM4.
- How to really learn how something works.
- Usability problems IRL.
- Tesla’s UX has a potentially dangerous flaw.
- Node.js, now with that added fetch() feeling.
- Don’t upgrade to OS X 12.2 until they’ve worked out the Bluetooth battery bugs.
- Big problem in NPM land again – one developer’s move causes lots of pain.
Producer note: This episode took place on February 1st, 2022 at noon. This is a recording. Subscribe to our YouTube channel and tune in every other Tuesday at noon EST to hang out with the TechChat crew.