Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:19:37 — 72.9MB) | Embed
This week, Ken Rimple and Sujan Kapadia cover various stories from the world of Dev News – before dedicating the rest of the show to a deep dive on Kotlin. They also answer a few questions from viewers!
- ETE is back for 2022! We’re virtual again this year, but don’t miss another great roster of speakers and content. Early bird tickets are only $150 until March 15th – register now.
- Chariot Solutions is hiring! We offer a culture of flexibility and trust, a focus on continual learning, and health benefits 100% paid, for you and your family, with zero deductible. We’re committed to the well-being of our employees — so if you’re a senior-level software, mobile, or data engineer, consider joining our team. Remote positions are available as well!
- We’ve always got great content on the Chariot blog, written by our developers. Tech reviews, tutorials, and more. Check out the latest here.
- The oldest computer programs still in use.
- Mozilla Developer Network – new look and feel, more usable.
- JS to know for React.
- Typescript 4.6 available as of 2/28.
- A virtual reality gig for flies!
- Where did the Microsoft backslash file separator come from?
- The remainder of the show is dedicated to a discussion about Kotlin.
Producer note: This episode took place on March 1st, 2022 at 12PM. This is a recording. Subscribe to our YouTube channel and tune in every other Tuesday at noon EST to hang out with the TechChat crew.