Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:14:13 — 68.0MB) | Embed
This week on the TechChat we feature our interview with the incomparable Linda Rising, ETE speaker, and co-author of books including “Fearless Change” and “More Fearless Change”.
She lives in Nashville as a lecturer and independent consultant, and is credited as having played a major role in having “moved the pattern approach from design into corporate change.”
Read more and get tickets here.
- ETE is back for 2022! We’re virtual again this year, but don’t miss another great roster of speakers and content.
- Enter Code TECHCHAT at checkout for $25 off your ticket!
- Chariot Solutions is hiring! We offer a culture of flexibility and trust, a focus on continual learning, and health benefits 100% paid, for you and your family, with zero deductible. We’re committed to the well-being of our employees — so if you’re a senior-level software, mobile, or data engineer, consider joining our team. Remote positions are available as well!
- We’ve always got great content on the Chariot blog, written by our developers. Tech reviews, tutorials, and more. Check out the latest here.
- Crouton.net is still up and running.
- React 18 is out.
- “SpringShell” vulnerability in the wild, review and patch your software.
- This vulnerability is in 3 VMWare Tanzu services.
- Researchers posit this will not be as exploitable in all cases as much as Log4Shell was…
- YABTTMBB (Yet another Battery Technology That Might Be Better)
- Pre-release Google Chrome Labs tool Forms Troubleshooter.
- The best hold music in the world.
- The creator of the hold music.
- Amber Case ETE 2021 Keynote.
Interview with Linda Rising
- The rest of this episode is an interview with ETE 2022 Speaker Linda Rising.
- The discussion touches on the book, Thinking Fast and Slow, and her GOTO 2019 talk.
- Check out Linda’s ETE 2010 and ETE 2014 talks.
Producer note: This episode took place on April 4th, 2022 at 12PM. This is a recording. Subscribe to our YouTube channel and tune in every other Tuesday at noon EST to hang out with the TechChat crew.