Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 40:27 — 37.0MB) | Embed
It’s our 50th episode! We welcome an extraordinary guest, Elizabeth Adams! Elizabeth Adams was one of our keynote speakers at Philly ETE 2022 this year. She is the Global Chief AI Culture & Ethics Officer of Women in AI, and a Forbes “15 AI Ethics Leaders Showing The World The Way Of The Future.” Host Ken Rimple and Chariot’s CMO, Tracey Welson-Rossman, sit down for a conversation with Elizabeth to chat about her work and her keynote talk.
- ETE has concluded for 2022, but keep an eye on our YouTube channel for videos from the event coming late summer.
- Chariot Solutions is hiring! We offer a culture of flexibility and trust, a focus on continual learning, and health benefits 100% paid, for you and your family, with zero deductible. We’re committed to the well-being of our employees — so if you’re a senior-level software, mobile, or data engineer, consider joining our team. Remote positions are available as well!
- We’ve always got great content on the Chariot blog, written by our developers. Tech reviews, tutorials, and more. Check out the latest here.
- AWS RDS Vulnerability.
- Kickstart your microservices architecture/Decomposing the monolith – event storming.
- How AWS Firecracker works.
- Flutter for Windows is announced.
Interview with Elizabeth Adams
- The rest of this episode is an interview with ETE 2022 Keynote, Elizabeth Adams.
Producer note: This episode took place on April 12th, 2022 at 12PM. This is a recording. Subscribe to our YouTube channel and tune in every other Tuesday at noon EST to hang out with the TechChat crew.