We start out this week looking at the career of superprogrammer Fabrice Bellard, and move on to topics as different as RSA seed files and potential compromise, Apple’s 10.6.7 update, graphing and data visualization, metaprogramming in Ruby, heck the list goes on and on…
Brought to you by Chariot Solutions Education Services. This Spring we have a Spring special – our Spring training courses are off-the-hook affordable for the months of April and May! Save some money and learn how we deliver superior training in Spring, Maven, Hibernate, and much more at chariotsolutions.com/education. Chariot Solutions is a VMware and Sonatype education services partner.
- Django 1.3 Cheatsheet
- Medihack ” Blog Archive ” Intend to extend (metaprogramming …
- First steps with Node.js « Gridshore
- Cool Groovy aspect in Spring
- RSA’s silence spreads fear about use of SecurID – Technology & science – Security – msnbc.com
- dzone.com – Dear Web Design Community, Where Have You Gone?
- dzone.com – Fabrice Bellard: Portrait of a Superproductive Programmer
- Apple releases OS X 10.6.7, fixes MacBook 2011 graphics bug | MacFixIt – CNET Reviews
- InfoQ: Meet the Goliath of Ruby Application Servers
- Xcode3 – Debugging iOS Unit Tests « Hiedi Utley