Help us spread the word – Go to the LifeHacker Favorite Podcasts post and spread the word. That's http://lifehacker.com/the-best-informative-brain-boosting-podcasts-worth-sub-1464783451 or if you're typing this, emergingtech.chariotsolutions.com/shoutout (ok, not much shorter, but we're working on it!
Semi-regular disclaimer – the opinions posted by our podcast hosts do not reflect official positions of Chariot Solutions and should not be intended as such. Enjoy your podcast!
- Startups fail. Say goodbye to Everpix
- Functional Reactive Programming with Bacon.js – this article refers to the Bacon.JS project. Also, if you're a Java expert check out RxJava
- The skills of academia are attractive to business in data science – hence the newest brain drain
- Charioteer Rich Freedman @greybeardedgeek tip for dealing with designers and PS layers for icons, etc.. – see his github project that builds upon an iOS Photoshop JS
- Rich scored another one – Bootstrap without all of the technical debt using SCSS
Bootstrap 3: 50% faster Thanks to @treehouse
- Amazon Kinesis: Process streams of data in real time
- Amazon RDS: Postgres in the cloud!
- AndevCon2013 show recap – Ken (will update with blog post recap once I have one)
- KitKat features listed – nice enhancements for power management, SMS message subscriptions, low power, more
- Every Android developer wants a HP 21 inch slate desktop
- Inception in the browser: PeerServer: A Server in a Browser with WebRTC – The API is here
- Build a Spreadsheet in 20 minutes with Angular.js
- Dart 1.0 released
- Spring releases a reactive framework as part of Spring.io
- “This Just In" – Do Code Reviews. A report from the latest Philly.rb meeting