- Hating that infinite scroll? Some people do, some don't. Hear our takes.
- GoAngular v2– AngularJS integration for GoInstant github repo, screencast @goinstant
- Promises vs Callbacks in JS from Callbacks, Promises, and Coroutines oh my! by @domenic
- Angular Sprout is a seed project for Angular apps that helps you keep your project structured modularly vs monolithically
- @Duckylove83 @codeorg Chariot's @techcast "Our organizer wrote about her experience getting started here. Resources included: learn how to code without leaving your browser"
- Discussion – online learning and MOOCs
- Storing state on the phone? Mobile banking app leaks data to phone
- watch.rb is a simple script to watch a folder for changes to files, then reload Chrome
- MongoDB is causing agita
- Umm… Remember Ken's rant about Node Bower not being a curated repository? It's the argument of the dependency management in several languages and platforms. See time for Ruby to have a secure repository.
- Haydle question of the week: what is the best way to install npm on Mac? For answers, listen to our discussion.
- Chariot Training Services – this month there are specials on two public courses – AngularJS Fundamentals on Feb 19-20 and Core Spring on Feb 25-28. Register now and save!
- Haydle – make your team more productive by capturing information normally stuck in email and in people’s heads, check out our 3 min explainer video at Haydle.com.
We welcome feedback – post on our forums, or on twitter.