Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 33:31 — 46.0MB) | Embed
- Chariot Solutions Training Services, offering courses in AngularJS and the Spring Framework in February.
- Haydle – increase your team's productivity by capturing information normally stuck in email and in their heads.
- HAML-esque JS templates Slim and Emblem
- Go by example
- Rails users looking to use Angular? Look no further than this awesome year-long retrospective of Angular on Rails – specifically some great discussion of the challenge of tooling support, Karma, etc…
- Elixir and the Internet of Things – Handling a Stampede
- The Gamification of the Office Approaches
- Akka FSM! Scala Akka FSM and Programming Akka’s Finite State Machines in Scala
- Workflow – Automate your iOS tasks – presented at MHacks 2014, a 3 day hackathon at the University of Michigan
- A kickstarter for a $15 Arduino compatible GPS with awesome specs
- 4K is for programmers
Chariot Blog Posts
- Steve Smith – Mocking a server-side API with Charles and Node.js
- ANTLR4 Grammar – https://chariotsolutions.com/blog/post/antlr4-grammar/
- Android Data Sync – https://chariotsolutions.com/blog/post/android-data-sync/