Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 35:13 — 32.2MB) | Embed
Ken Rimple interviews Johanna Rothman
My guest this time is Johanna Rothman, an esteemed project management consultant who runs Rothman Consulting Group, and writes/blogs/speaks/podcasts on a wide variety of topics including Agile, managing suites of projects, and more. Her website is jrothman.com. She is speaking at the 2011 Philly Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise Conference on April 27-28, 2011.
- 90% done and inch pebbles – are you continually 90% done?
- What Lifecycle? Selecting the Right Model for Your Project
- Kanban Development Oversimplified – from agileproductdesign.com
- Park Projects You Can’t Staff, For Now
- Partial Commitments to Projects Create Unpredictable Projects
Some of Johanna’s Books
- ManageIT! Your Guide to Modern, Pragmatic Project Management
- Behind Closed Doors: Secrets of Great Management
- Managing Your Project Portfolio: Increase Your Capacity and Finish More Projects
This podcast is sponsored by Heroku – they let you deploy and scale powerful ruby-based applications on their rock-solid platform in the cloud. For more information, visit heroku.com.