Here is our interview with ETE keynoter Alex Payne. His talk, Emerging Programming Languages: a Tour of the Horizon” will be featured on April 11 at 8:30 AM.
Alex will be speaking in depth about some emerging languages at ETE. This show is a quick introduction to some of the things going on in the industry, but not as comprehensive as Alex’s talk will be. We hope to see you there, and if you’re not attending ETE we should have the talk available online a short time after the end of the conference.
Alex’s first real computer : Mac Quadra.
- Alex on Sitepoint podcast #39
- The Strange Loop Sept 23-25 2012 where Alex is helping drive the emerging languages track.
- Google Go! http://golang.org
- Google Go
- R programming language – in last few years, surged for big data
- David Unger manycore > 24 (1000) cores
- Portland State University
- Non determinism / cache coherency
Where to find Alex
Produced by Chariot Solutions Education Services
Upcoming courses through June online now at chariotsolutions.com/training_events.
More classes added for summer soon.