This week, Ken Rimple and Sujan Kapadia drop in for some brief coverage of the last few weeks’ dev news! They also discuss helpful sites for developers, and the latest Apple event.
- ETE is back for 2022! We’re virtual again this year, but don’t miss another great roster of speakers and content. Early bird tickets are only $150 until March 31st- register now.
- Chariot Solutions is hiring! We offer a culture of flexibility and trust, a focus on continual learning, and health benefits 100% paid, for you and your family, with zero deductible. We’re committed to the well-being of our employees — so if you’re a senior-level software, mobile, or data engineer, consider joining our team. Remote positions are available as well!
- We’ve always got great content on the Chariot blog, written by our developers. Tech reviews, tutorials, and more. Check out the latest here.
- ARM layoffs after failed NVIDIA merger.
- Google’s new sensor technology.
- “Potentially catastrophic” lithium battery fire.
- Discovering thousands of open databases on AWS.
- Run Pandas as fast as Spark.
- Catalog of design patterns.
- Vim reference guide.
- Tom’s guide provides an overview of their announcements.
- Mac OS X 12.3.
- Ken and Sujan discuss the M1 chip ultra.
Producer note: This episode took place on March 15th, 2022 at 12PM. This is a recording. Subscribe to our YouTube channel and tune in every other Tuesday at noon EST to hang out with the TechChat crew.