Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 21:24 — 19.6MB) | Embed
- Spring Framework 3.1 goes GA | SpringSource Team Blog – Complete non-XML configuration support Environment Profile Support Jackson Message Marshalling Cache Abstraction c: Namespace
- See Gordon’s article on Spring 3.1 Profiles here and the c: constructor namespace here.
- Spring Integration Home | SpringSource.org – Supports NoSQL databases: MongoDB, Redis & Gemfire Supports AMQP & RabbitMQ
- HP Announces Open webOS 1.0, Outlines Release Schedule | TechCrunch – Looks like HP is serious, at least in getting WebOS to a wider audience. Question is, can they attract attention enough to make it a viable player in the mobile market, or is Android going to roll over it like a freight train. We’ll discuss in the DevNews.
- Riding Rails: Rails 3.2.0: Faster dev mode & routing, explain queries, tagged logger, store – Here ya go, Rails 3.2. Benefit for you – faster development mode!!
- See a number of mobile articles by our Chariot bloggers, including Steve Smith
- From a list to Details View using Backbone.js and jQuery Mobile (Steve Smith)
- Sorting collections with Backbone.js and jQuery Mobile (Steve Smith)
- Introduction to Backbone.js with jQuery Mobile (Steve Smith)
- Introduction to Sencha Touch (Don Coleman)
Thanks for listening.
Chariot Solutions Sponsors the Chariot TechCast. Visit Chariot Solutions on the web at chariotsolutions.com and learn about our project consulting, mentoring and training services.
Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise is happening on April 10-11, 2012. Early Bird specials run until mid-February. Grab your tickets before they all sell out. See the amazing speaker list, including Yehuda Katz, Matz (creator of Ruby), Douglass Crockford, and many more.
Ken, Gordon and Steve