Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 29:53 — 27.4MB) | Embed
Note – to view all of the links that made up this podcast, visit our Delicious show page at http://delicious.com/developernews/45
- Chariot Solutions Education Services – Training in Spring, Hibernate, Scala, Maven and more. Visit us on the web at chariotsolutions.com/education
- Scalathon 2012
- Rod Johnson Leaving VMWare
- Spring project infrastructure maturing
- FuseSource acquired by RedHat
- Java Posse #387 – features NoSQL discussion from the Java Posse Roundup 2012 in Crested Butte, CO
- Chariot TechCast #72 – out on June 8th, Jamie Allen on Scala past present and future
Chariot Authors corner
- Chariot bloggers – Lyle Anderson – two part article series on Flyway Migrations and Maven
- Chariot bloggers – Ken Rimple – Spring Roo and Web Flow on Java.Net
- Chariot bloggers – Anatoly Polinsky – something deeper – Scala: fun with CanBuildFrom – a way of building collections via a type of builder pattern Chariot bloggers –
- Chariot Bloggers – John Shepard – UTF-16 for Grammars – quick code sample printing out some of the standard grammar elements in the unicode UTF 16 character space.
- Andrea OK Wright’s presentation on Polyglot programming, using Scala as a host language to execute Python code. Extremely well annotated and detailed. A must read if you’re thinking of embedding one language within another, as she shows the breadth of techniques available.