Eric and Ken talk about Amazon’s new DNS server, Route 53, discuss Matt Raible’s excellent web frameworks comparison study, discuss resources for Scala from the Basement Coders, talk about a new mixin feature request around the Ruby language, and more.
Disclaimers: Chariot is a SpringSource partner, and uses Amazon and Google services. The opinions of Eric and Ken do not reflect anything other than their viewpoints. Enjoy.
- Raible Designs | My Comparing JVM Web Frameworks Presentation from Devoxx 2010
- InfoQ: Amazon Route 53, a DNS Server in the Cloud
- Scala Language Tour
- Ruby Refinements: An Overview of a New Proposed Ruby Feature
- App Engine gets Streaming API and longer background tasks
- InfoQ: Spring Integration 2.0 Released