Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 35:52 — 31.3MB) | Embed
Hosts Ken Rimple and Sujan Kapadia bring this week’s dev news to the table for discussion.
- A WWDC 2021 Roundup
- The state of Ohio sues Google, seeks to declare the internet company a public utility
- What the Fastly outage can teach us about writing error messages
- Terraform is 1.0!
- Building Tetris in ClojureScript
- Will AI replace the information worker?
- Some dystopian science fiction stuff: scientists propose ‘Neuro Rights’ to protect brains from future manipulation
- Right to Repair – New York Senate passes landmark new bill
- A lot of unpublicized ransomware attacks
- Social Engineering lives on: How hackers used Slack to break into EA Games
- Internet throwback time! Bits & Bytes and The Computer Chronicles
- Lastly: we’re hiring! Come work with our team of curious, talented, and passionate engineers. Apply today.
Producer note: the livestream will be changed to a bi-weekly schedule of every other Tuesday over the summer. This episode took place on June 15, 2020 at noon. This is a recording.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and tune in every other Tuesday at noon EST to hang out with the TechCast crew.