From the Chariot Blog
- We’ve always got great content on the Chariot blog, written by our developers: it’s got over 20 years of tech reviews, tutorials, and more.
- We’re celebrating our 20th anniversary here at Chariot. Check out this post written by our fearless leader and CEO, Mike Rappaport, on how Chariot’s unique approach has maintained success through 20 years of business.
- Is there an easier way to debug your serverless functions before you deploy? Chariot consultant Chris Birster shows you how to incorporate LocalStack and Serverless Offline into your workflow for easier debugging.
- Sujan and Ken agree, if you’re a dev, SQL is definitely worth learning. Here’s a tutorial that brings you past the basics.
- For developers using Linux these days, boycott Wayland (it breaks everything).
- Software, simplicity. Read Your code doesn’t have to be a mess by Daniel Sieger.
- A great presentation by Sujan that he delivered for Zip Code Wilmington, entitled Things I wish I had known before I started my first development job.
- VIM 9 is released
- The “benevolent dictator for life, who wrote most of Vim itself”, Bram Moolenaar.
- The dangers of Microsoft Pluton.
- Amazon releases AWS metrics from Amazon Prime day.
- Tech giants want to banish the leap second to stop internet crashes.
- Use GPT-3 to explain how code works.
Producer note: This episode took place on July 26th, 2022 at 12PM. This is a recording. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to be notified of our upcoming release of Philly ETE 2022 videos, and our forthcoming frontend development video series with Chariot consultant Drew DeCarme.