This webinar took place on July 15, 2020. Keep an eye on our upcoming events to join us at the next one.
There was a time when the primary role of leaders at most companies was management. The technology required to do the work of a company could be bought or siloed in an “IT department,” treated more as a cost center than a source of competitive advantage.
But now we’ve entered a period of upheaval, driven by connectivity, artificial intelligence, automation and remote work. It is time, especially during this time of COVID-19, that we realize that every company is now a technology company.
Join us as we discuss with industry leaders in government, healthcare, property management, and sports, that adding technology to deliver your product or service, involves planning, disruption, innovation, culture changes and training.
- Host:Tracey Welson-Rossman, Chief Marketing Officer, Chariot Solutions
- Michael Vennera, Senior Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Independence Blue Cross
- Brigitte Daniel, Executive Vice President, Wilco Electronic Systems
- Chad Stender, Managing Director, Seventy-Six Capital
- Emily Yates, Smart City Director, City of Philadelphia