We held an open podcast on the evening of April 8th at the happy hour reception of the 2010 Philly Emerging Tech show. I had invited James Ward and Michael Cote to sit with me, and see what developed. Well, beyond the happy hour food and beer, which flowed freely, so did the conversation. Adam Coombs from Infegy sat down with us, and later Ed Burns from Oracle joined the table.
We had a great time with a wide ranging conversation. I hope you enjoy it.
Standard disclaimer for a live broadcast: Of course, the opinions expressed are our own, influenced by food and beer, and not those of our employers…
- All about Philly Cheesteaks (mmm, yummy!)
- The banning of cross-compilers by Apple in the new iPhone SDK
- Reminisce about your first computer and check out THIS cool site
- The Turbo button
- We podcasted from the Sheraton Society Hill who set up a nice podcasting table, complete with electric and a steady stream of beverages, in South Philly – thanks for the hospitality!
- Adam Coombs of Infegy http://www.infegy.com/
- Ed Burns of Oracle
- James Ward of Adobe
- Michael Cote of Redmonk