Today’s conference session is a talk from this week’s Mobile Application Developer seminar series, held by Chariot Solutions, in Philadelphia.
The talk, “State of the Art for Mobile Application Development”, was given by Chariot’s Don Coleman, who develops both enterprise and mobile applications in a variety of platforms and languages. In this talk, he surveys the current landscape of APIs and platforms, and gives his perspective on where things are today, and where they may be moving to in the future.
- Presentation Slides
- jqTouch – http://jqtouch.com
- Sencha Touch – http://sencha.com
- SproutCore – http://sproutcore.com
- IUI – http://code.google.com/p/iui
- XUI – http://xuijs.com
- Zepto – http://zeptojs.com
- Phone Gap – http://phonegap.com
- Rho Mobile – http://rhomobile.com
- Titanium Appcelerator – http://appcelerator.com
- Corona – http://www.anscamobile.com
- Adobe Air 2.5 – http://adobe.com