Rebooting this podcast starting THIS WEEK! I hope to have one developer news every other week, starting today.
This summer has been anything but a vacation, with our training exploding and me spending lots of time in the classroom. I’ve also penned two updates to Spring Roo in Action, so I’ve been pretty busy. But I realized we haven’t been updating the DevNews, so let’s get back to it, shall we?
- The Selfless Debugger (Big Nerd Ranch) http://weblog.bignerdranch.com/793-the-selfless-debugger/ – How the XCode 4.4(.1) debugger has trouble keeping track of itSELF and how to deal with it.
- SpringSource Tool Suite open sourced and moved to GitHub – 3.0 released too – http://blog.springsource.org/2012/08/13/springsource-tool-suites-3-0-0-released-reorganized-open-sourced-and-at-github/
- Chariot Blogger – Chariot’s Keith Gregory – http://blog.kdgregory.com/2012/08/taming-maven-dependency-management.html – about the dependency management tag, excludes, and other specialties of the Maven language.
- Keith again with how to set up local repository servers: http://blog.kdgregory.com/2012/08/taming-maven-local-repository-server.html
- Joel Confino in an older post (but I love it) about how to tame your GMail with Groovy – http://blog.chariotsolutions.com/2011/08/groovy-script-to-tame-gmail-attachments.html
- Corey Latislaw on setting up the Roboelectric Android debugger plugin with IntelliJ – http://blog.chariotsolutions.com/2012/08/integrating-robolectric-with-intellij.html
Our Sponsor -special training deals from Chariot Solutions Education Services
Save $200 now on the upcoming Core Spring training on 9/11 – 9/14-2012 at Chariot Solutions in Fort Washington (Philly) PA by using the offer code back2school. Course details at https://chariotsolutions.com/training_events/49