Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 55:04 — 50.4MB) | Embed
- Philly Emerging Tech is back for 2023! We’re back in-person, with a livestream ticket option as well. In-person seating is limited, so take advantage of our early bird pricing now. Check out the website for lineup, tickets, and more details.
- In fact, our guest Drew DeCarme is speaking at Philly ETE 2023. Get more info about his talk, Your Browser is Pooped: A Real-World Application of Using Web Workers to Create a 100% Browser-Based Barcode Scanner
- We’ve always got great content on the Chariot blog, written by our developers: it’s got over 20 years of tech reviews, tutorials, and more.
- Avro offers compact storage and a schema in every file that tells you what data it holds. But how do you create these files in your data lake? Our AWS Practice Lead shares three ways
- Also by Keith: learn how to keep JSON from polluting your data lakes in his post
- You want modules, not microservices
- Announcing TypeScript 5.0, now in beta
- The TC39 Process, and the committee responsible for evolving the ECMAScript programming language and authoring the specification
- Our podcast interview with the head of the TC-39 committee in 2015, Dr. Allen Wirfs-Brock
- Qwik, a new kind of web framework that can deliver instant loading web applications at any size or complexity
- Our podcast interview from 2014 with the founder of Qwik, Misko Hevery, of Angular fame
- Our podcast interview with Mike Hartington from Ionic a year later
Producer note: This episode took place on January 31, 2023. This is a recording. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with all our new tech content.